Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

















So I had a great time in Dublin on St. Patrick's Day. I almost didn't go because I had my theatre essay to write, but it was great fun and I'm glad I went. I ran into some girls who live on the next floor up and hung out with them. We went to the parade, stood out on Dame street, in front of my college. After that we went to a new little Mexican place that's a lot like a smaller Moe's. Then we went to one of the carnivals and I rode the tall spinning ride. That was a fantastic ride!! I loved it. It goes counter clockwise. We sat on the side facing 3:00, which was fun cuz as we were at the top we were going down backwards, not able to see, then as it got faster we'd flip over backwards and be facing the ground as we were coming down and around. Great fun! And always great fun to ride on a stomach full of chicken fajita burrito!! Haha. But it was a fun day, I enjoyed myself.

And yes, Dublin loves Hsu Huei's birthday. They have festivals and parades just for her :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment