I made fettucine tonight, which I've done before, but I've made it with shrimp and crab. You cant just pick up shrimp and crab at Publix. They have much smaller stores. Anyways, so I had to make it with chicken, but I've never cooked chicken. And I did it tonight. I'm very proud. The sauce I made was more than the chicken I had, so the plate I made had like 2 chicken cubes! haha, but still, I was impressed with myself!
Then afterwards I practiced more of Mozart's Requiem. The 1st song is going to be one of the easier songs. I've got another link to the 2nd song, much more intimidating. (enjoy singing it, mom)
Great job on the Fettucini con Pollo!! It looks good in the picture. Really, the amount of chicken doesn't matter too much as long as you have a LOT of cream cheese!
ReplyDeleteI tried the "Kyrie" - waaaay to fast for me! Still it was fun to try. I'm so glad the musical notes are there:)
By the way, what did your flat mates think?
ReplyDelete